Help contribute to the development of our future Pediatricians!
Looking for an EXCITING, REWARDING opportunity?
The University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville Pediatric Residency Program is currently recruiting new outpatient pediatricians to be Continuity Clinic Preceptors for our pediatric Residents. This is truly an exciting and rewarding opportunity to contribute to the development of future pediatricians. It is a three year commitment that will make an outstanding impact on the resident with whom you work. In addition to the overall experience, the benefits to being a Continuity Clinic Preceptor include:
• Courtesy UF Faculty Appointment
• Annual Continuity Clinic Preceptor Dinner
• Access to UF Faculty Development lectures that includes CMEs
• Access to UF Borland Library online
• Access to Hopkins Outpatient Pediatric Modules online (PEAC: Pediatrics Ambulatory Care Curriculum)
• Copies of PREP CD’s for self-study
• Opportunity to mentor resident Community Advocacy Initiatives
• Opportunity to give Lectures/Conferences to Pediatric residents, Family Medicine residents, and UF medical students at Noon Conference
• On-line access to all Noon Conferences for personal review or to review with trainees
• Opportunity to mentor resident PBLI and QI projects
• Opportunity to innovate current Continuity Clinic curriculum
Please contact Jennifer Auerbach Hipp for further information.
Jennifer Auerbach Hipp, DO, MPH, FAAP
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
Director of Pediatric Continuity Clinic
University of Florida College of Medicine- Jacksonville
Posted on Tue, January 28, 2014
by Donna Zebe